Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 1 13 4:27 AM

Tags : :

So, uh, I don't know if you guys have noticed already, but I discovered today that Finders Keepers have quietly issued Pierre Raph's music for 'Le Rose De Fer', as one side of a split LP, paired with the soundtrack to a contemporary Finnish film composed by Jane Weaver.

Available now with what looks like a plain/non-artwork sleeve, and an accompanying download code:
http://www.finderskeepersrecords.com/shop/pierre-raph-jane-weaver-le-rose-de-fer-intiaani-kesa/

Just ordered my copy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 1 13 7:11 AM

Yeah, I only learned about this today when I got an email from the FK mailing list listing some of their recent releases.

It seems they're doing this "Disposable Music" series of LPs with no accompanying publicity, presumably in pretty small print runs...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 2 13 3:30 AM

I am excited to get however I do wish they would have included some artwork and liner notes with the package, like their other Rollin releases.  I think a 45, like the Jeunes Filles release, would have been ideal.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Nov 2 13 1:00 PM

YES!!!!! My favorite score ! No words can explain how much I am happy.

"Si demain, elle n'est toujours pas revenue, j'avertirai le maire, et nous ferons une battue"

- Youri Radionow, in "Le lac des morts-vivants"

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 22 13 8:13 AM

Well, Finder-Keepers are at it again...

Noticed today that they've got a 'coming soon' page up for a 7" featuring a Roger Roger library cue used in 'Le Viol Du Vampire', paired with a Bruno Nicolai piece from Jess Franco's 'Count Dracula', no less: http://www.finderskeepersrecords.com/shop/bruno-nicolai-roger-roger-il-conte-draculale-viol-du-vampire/ - a bit of a must-have, for me at least.

Further good news: the blurb for the single reveals that they've got a full release of Francois Tusques’ music from 'Le Viol..' on the way too. Should be worth waiting for.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 23 13 1:31 AM

Just love the music from "Count Dracula", it's amazing.
"Rape of the Vampire"'s score is lovely as well !

"Si demain, elle n'est toujours pas revenue, j'avertirai le maire, et nous ferons une battue"

- Youri Radionow, in "Le lac des morts-vivants"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help