Tags : :
JRicheyWelcome to Fascination: The Jean Rollin Experience Message Board.
Please review the following few guidelines and rules before posting:
1. Please be respectful of all other members. While different opinions and viewpoints are very welcome, keep it civil. Anyone who is abusive to another member will be given one warning and then banned if the behavior continues.
2. Links to rare films, articles and scans are allowed but just make sure that they are NOT currently commercially available. Anyone who posts a link to a commonly available title that is not currently out of print, or hard to come by, will be given a warning and then banned if another violation occurs.
3. If you are posting text from an external article or website please credit the original source with, at the very least, a mention and preferably a link. Anyone claiming authorship to material that is not their own will be banned without warning.
1. This rule is really important to me. I want this forum to be a safe place for all people where diversity is acknowledged and people aren't shamed into silence. I have been exposed to a few feminist blogs on the internet where this has to be policed because of the way people behave on the internet towards women. I guess i'm worried about whether this rule is clear enough.
2. I really feel there should be a list of material that will get you banned otherwise its a bit unfair. Not everyone will have the same knowledge of Jean Rollin nor can everyone afford to be a collector. If you are new to Rollin you might not be aware. I for example have no idea what would be considered commercially available Its been ages since I looked on Amazon.
Also I think the first rule should be: 18 years and over only to join this forum. Finally I think the two strike ban is a bit excessive I had a bit of a look around and the rule of thumb is a three strike ban.